Thursday 20 September 2007

me and the machines


Dear Miss Jaundice

Today I have been very busy with machines. They're fucking up all over the place. They must not be trusted. I have to keep a weary eye on them, lest I turn my back for a second to find more error reports jeering at me from smug flat screens. I imagine one day it'll come to blows, thats why I keep a screwdriver in my drawer at work. In anxious expectation of the day when my sanity can no longer withstand. For now however, we shall just observe one another with mutual contempt and a profound ignorance of one another's minds.

Other than that, I'm tired and I'm having a weird day. Someone in my office has some kind of doll that cackles in a "hilarious" way. I want to break its leering little doll face with my fist, and see its inner-workings spill out like guts.

I need to get out of this place...bad vibes...

Your Friend

Lyndall-o.

No comments: