Tuesday 25 September 2007

...getting Filthier.

Dear J

What! Spunk Trench? How uncanny, we had a similar conversation on Friday. It was with a friend of a friend, she looked clammy and delirious from excessive drugs+booze-binging. She always looks like she's on K. I think she is a lot of the time. Anyway, she said quite forcefully that she loves the word "cunt", that she's 'reclaiming it'. It annoyed me, this little display of solidarity. There's no need to reclaim the word is there? Isn't she about 4 decades late? I said I much prefer "cunt" to the word "vagina" simply because it is more phonetically pleasing. I don't care about some imagined pseudo-feminist implications.

But Spunk Trench? Goodness.

Here's a list of ones I know

gash / axe wound / mossy cleft / slotch / beef curtains / snatch / cha cha (this one's Keshia's) / foof / fanny / front bottom / flower (Jenna's...) / minge / wanger / ...hmm thats all I can think of at the minute...

of which I think SLOTCH is the most offensive. Just because.

Now you think of some - go!

Love as always

O

No comments: